1. Soft, comfortable, waterproof, suitable for different parts of body and easy to use.
2. The transparent and high permeable PU film prevents the wound from infection. Wound can be observed at anytime
3. The extra-thin high permeable PU film prevents the gathering of moisture vapor between the dressing and skin, therefore longer using time can be guaranteed and allergic and infection rate could be reduced.
4. The absorption pad is with good absorbency. It decreases the wound maceration and supply a good healing environment for wounds. The absorption pad is non-adhesive to wound. It is easy to be peeled off without secondary hurt to the wound.
5. Humanized design, different sizes and styles available. Special designs can be made according to customers' requirements for different clinical needs
How to use:
1. Wash hands and make them dry.
2. Clean and disinfect the wound.
3. Peel off the glassine paper and point the absorbent pad to the navel, then gently press the film edge to stick it tightly.
1. Post-surgical dressing
2.Gentle,for frequent dressing changes
3.Acute wounds such as abrasions and lacerations
4.Superficial and partial-thickness burns
5.Superficial and partial-thickness burns
6.To secure or cover devices
7.Secondary dressing applications
8.Over hydrogels,alginates and gauze