The Extrication Collars are designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the cervical during transport and routine patient care of movement.
1. Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment. Easy and Accurate one-piece sizing system (16 settings for adult and 12 settings for Mini version)
2. Fully disposable and stores completely flat
3. One-piece flip- chin facilities intubation and removal of foreign material from patient's mouth
4. Nasal cannula holders function (double side) to secure the oxygen tubes
5. Radio-translucent, CAT & MRI compatible
6. Posterior and anterior opening design to apply for safe of patient examinations without removing the collar
7. Access for pulse checks, airway procedures, and visualization through trachea hole
8. Humanizing design to enable touch check the lock/unlock status
9. Latex-free, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic.
10. Excellent material which are SGS certificated in ISO 10993.